2015 FYE Revenue: $2.8M Eastern IA Recast EBITDA: $230,000
- Outstanding name recognition and reputation;
- High quality equipment;
- Strategically located to service major local customers;
- Strong and growing relationships with financially capable customers;
- Long-term highly skilled workforce;
- USDA approved facility;
- Strong and improving profitability.
$900,000 Sale Price
This is a well-established family-owned business. It boasts an outstanding reputation for quality and its brand name is regionally known. It is sought by major customers due to its ability to provide specialty value-added products, on-time delivery and inventory management.
The Company has excellent facilities that are USDA certified. It is currently primarily utilized by adding value to brand-name food products for distribution through major food wholesalers. All real estate, including adjacent property for significant expansion, is included in the sale.
A well-trained, long-term core employee group is critical to the continued quality of production and the Company has done a good job of training employees. Customer service is a key component of the Company’s success.
The owner is actively managing the business. Management has long-term experience and are willing to stay on for a period to provide training required for a smooth transition to new ownership.
Potential improvement to the Business as identified by the Seller could be as follows:
- Alternative channels can be developed to reach millennial consumers, who exhibit a higher propensity to shop at alternative outlets – may be a significant growth opportunity for this company;
- A consolidation of sales and or marketing efforts will increase sales throughout Iowa;
- Ability to continue to expand penetration of key accounts;
- Diversification into market for an existing food processor;
- Ability to add second shift to increase production capacity and facility utilization;
- Brand name has significant market recognition as a high quality processor and strong service provider;
- Adding a sales force can lead to increased capacity utilization and penetration of new markets;
- Room to double floor space on the current property.
A summary of the financial performance of the company follows. Limited financial data is highlighted in the following table.
|Normalized Revenues||Normalized EBITDA|
For additional information please contact Maurie Cashman at 319-213-8934 or email@example.com