Frequently Asked Questions By Business Owners:
- Should I sell my business now?
- What do I want to get when I sell my business?
- Do I need to hire a specialist for the transaction?
- How much is my business worth today?
- What is the best way to maintain confidentiality?
- What does the selling process look like?
- What factors affect the value of my business?
- What is the potential cost of accepting the first (and only) offer?
- How do I pay the least possible taxes when I sell my business?
- What are buyers looking for in a business?
To address these frequently asked questions or your own concerns about transitioning ownership of your business, please contact Maurie Cashman, President at (319) 213.8934 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.