Business brokerage services become critical when:
- A decision is made during the ownership transition planning process that selling the business is the best option; or
- Circumstances dictate that selling the business quickly and for maximum immediate value is necessary due to health, death, divorce or other reasons.
When it comes time to sell your business to a third party it is critical that you have an experienced and dedicated business brokerage firm that can effectively market and negotiate the sale of your business. Aspen Grove Investments has experience and a strong reputation for:
- Preparing your business for sale and creating marketing plans and materials that are second to none;
- Confidentially marketing businesses of sizes ranging in sales from two to fifty million in value;
- Carefully qualifying buyers to insure that only interested and financially viable buyers become aware of your business information;
- Negotiating effectively with buyer candidates to get maximum value and best terms for your business;
- Keeping you informed at each step in the process as to progress and understanding of tactics and options;
- Working with attorneys and CPA’s effectively to bridge the gaps to getting to closing agreements;
- Prepare and coordinate due diligence requirements of buyers;
- Working with buyer and seller to accomplish a smooth post-sale transition.
There are many firms that offer business broker services. We believe that our combination of Ownership Transition Planning and Business Brokerage Services distinguish us. We always keep your objectives at the center of our process and if you decide to sell to a third party, we will already understand your business in depth so that we can provide the strongest business brokerage services available.